Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Blog is Live

Hello to all my friends on the inter-web,
I am have never been accused of being the slightest bit cool, hip, trendy, fashionable, or stylish, and I am normally 4-5 years behind pop culture. I am just now thinking about getting those plaid shorts I see everybody wearing (maybe it's time to get rid of the jean shorts?)
Hey,  I am just a regular married guy with two daughters, and I have heard about this "blog" thing.
I do think I am somewhat hilarious, and I have at least 0.4 friends who agree (that's less than one half of a friend). This is my attempt to appear funny and make everybody laugh.
I have also heard about things called twitter, facebook, and texting (or is it sex-ting?) so I am keeping a close eye on these as well.
Look for my next post on the drive-through zoo....

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rich,

    Welcome to the blogosphere! Looking forward to keeping up with your family. And yes, you should have gotten rid of the jean shorts during undergrad.

    ReplyDelete